The Share to Know partnership are hosting a free learning event on Friday 10th Feb in London, at Body and Soul charity. The day will be an exciting opportunity to bring together a diverse range of practitioners with an interest in peer-to-peer and collaborative learning methods, to share insights from the partnership’s exchange process and discuss how the use of these methods can be further developed and sustained.
We invite you to come along to this event to:
- Learn about peer-to-peer learning methods and how they can be used (topics explored by the Share to Know partnership include core principles of peer-to-peer learning, evaluation practices and business models)
- Meet other innovative youth and education practitioners who are using peer-to-peer and collaborative learning methods
- Explore further opportunities for partnership and collaboration within the field
In addition to the Share to Know partnership, we will be welcoming guest contributors who are successfully using peer-to-peer learning methods in their own work
- Enrol Yourself: developing the concept of a learning marathon
- Matthew McStravick: founder of peer marketplace Echo, founding director of Sharing Economy UK and 2016 Clore Social Fellow
- R CITY: A Belfast-based youth-led project between Ardoyne Youth Club and Hammer Youth Club
- Reprezent FM: the UK’s only youth-led radio station
- Trade School South London: a self-organised school that runs on barter
For more information or to sign up to attend, please visit our event page.